Issue 2, April 1995, Dark Horse Comics ($2.95)
editor, Bob Schreck, Harlan Ellison, & Anina Bennett
front cover, Leo & Diane Dillon; story behind the cover, “Anywhere But Here, With Anyone But You”
story, Harlan Ellison; art, Eric Shanower;
color, James Sinclair; letters, Sean Konot
Other credits after the break
adaption, Steve Niles; art & letters, John K. Snyder, III
“I Have No Mouth, And I Must Scream” Part Two
art and adaption, John Byrne; color, Chris Chalenor
“Enter the Fanatic, Stage Center”
adaption, Stefan Petrucha; art, Tom Sutton;
color, Rachelle Menashe; letters, Sean Konot
- “Anywhere But Here, With Anyone But You” appears here for the first time. It was subsequently included in the collection Slippage, 1997.
- “S.R.O.” first appeared in Amazing Stories, Mar ’57 and is included in the collections The Beast That Shouted Love at the Heart of the World, 1969; The Essential Ellison, 1987; and Edgeworks 4, 1997.
- The story “Enter the Fanatic, Stage Center” first appeared in Adam, July 1966 and is included in the collections Gentleman Junkie and Other Stories, 1961; and Over the Edge, 1970.
- “Anywhere But Here… “S.R.O.,” “Enter the Fanatic…,” and the Framing Sequence are reprinted in Harlan Ellison’s Dream Corridor Vol. 1 (Dark Horse, 1996).
- This is the only appearance of “I Have No Mouth, And I Must Scream: Part Two”