Issue 4, June 1995, Dark Horse Comics ($2.95)
editor, Bob Schreck, Harlan Ellison, and Anina Bennett
cover, Jane McKenzie; story behind the cover, “Chatting With Anibus”
story, Harlan Ellison; art, Eric Shanower;
color, Bernie Mireault; letters, Sean Konot
Other credits after the break
“I Have No Mouth, And I Must Scream” Part Four
art and adaption, John Byrne; color, Chris Chalenor
adaption, R.A. Jones; art, David Lapham;
color, Julia Lacquement; letters, Sean Konot
“Catman” Part One
adaption, Peter David; art, Mike Deodato, Jr.; letters, Sean Konot
- The story “Chatting With Anibus” appears here for the first time. It was subsequently included in the collection Slippage, 1997.
- “Catman” first appeared in Final Stage, 1974 and is included in the collection Approaching Oblivion, 1974.
- “Cold Friend” first appeared in Galaxy, October 1973 and is included in the collection Approaching Oblivion, 1974
- “Chatting With Anibus, “Catman,” “Cold Friend,” and the Framing Sequence are reprinted in Harlan Ellison’s Dream Corridor Vol. 1 (Dark Horse, 1996).
- This is the only appearance of “I Have No Mouth, And I Must Scream: Part Four”