Harlan Ellison’s Dream Corridor Special, Second Edition
Place of Publication
74 p. ; 6.75 x 10.25 "
The Second Edition of the Dream Corridor Special features the same contents as the first Edition, with a few exceptions:
- The same front cover and internal stories
- The logo on the front cover does not include the word "Special"
- “Midnight In The Sunken Cathedral,” originally serialized between the Special & the First regular issue is published in its entirety.
- Michael Whelan’s cover for the first regular issue, the “Cover” behind the second half of “Midnight” is published as the back-cover.
- Overton Loyd’s original back-cover art is printed as the inside front cover, although in black-in-white.
- A new interview with Ellison, by Dark Horse editor Jaime S. Rich, is included.
- The two illustrations by Jill Bauman, included originally as a poster insert, are published between “Midnight” and the interview.
- To address these slight differences, Ellison’s dialogue is changed slightly in two places: immediately after the point where, in the first edition, the Bauman poster was inserted and in the last panel before “Midnight”.
Features the same front cover by Stephen Hickman as the First Edition. Michael Whelan's painting from Dream Corridor #1 is printed as the back cover. Overton Lloyd's back-cover art from the First Edition is printed in black-&-white as the inside front cover.